you're the one thing i got right
There's a lot of things i understand
And there's a lot of things
That I don't want to know
But youre the only face
I recognize, it's so damn sweet of you
To look me in the eyes
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
The scent of vaseline
In the summertime
The feel of an ice cube
Melting over time
The world seems bigger than both of us
Yet it seems so small
When I begin to cry
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I believe Im the same
I get carried away
Its all right, I'm ok
I think God can explain
I'm relieved, I'm relaxed
I'll get over it yet
Monday, March 26
hmmm.. kind of forgot what i wanted to say alr.
nevermind, i'll just start with today then =)
hmm so played street soccer with the team. haha i must admit, it was fun but super tiring. totally not used to using my legs to kick the ball instead of the usual basketball haha. but guess we all had fun kicking the ball around the court and just basically running where the ball went. dinner and lan-ing after that. lan-ing was just dots la. can't get the shooting part and i totally died 2346212565231 times like the last time. but i shot darren a few times!! =)
anyway so bcos of coming home late, i'm like not allowed to go out on weekends. cannot la. weekends are the times when everyone is finally free to go out n i'm not allowed to go out? no no, i won't listen haha. but i shall go home earlier this week to compensate for my lateness over the week. just for this week. can't stand staying at home la. nothing to do n i get scolded for not doing anything. what happened to ' you can always go out during your holidays girl..'? hur parents..
ANYWAY! seems like i'm not gonna get my own room after all. chey! got all excited for nothing. think mummy's gonna convert it into a baby room (whose baby?!?!) or mahjong room (???). think it's a TOTAL waste of space. why cannot just give it to me? oh cos she doesn't want another room for me to mess up. wha.. slap lor (if only i cld haha). what's a room without mess? it won't be cosy and homely la! pity my sis the most. stuck with either my bro or me for the past 20 overs and never got her own room once hahaha.
meeting tricia and val for lunch tmr! YAY!!! =)